Do you know? Barely any minutes of stair moving, at short interims of the day, can enhance cardiovascular wellbeing, as per new research from kinesiologists at McMaster University in the US.
The findings, which have been published in the journal Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism, suggest that almost anyone can improve their fitness, anywhere, at any time.
Benefits of Climbing Stairs:
- Climbing stairs not only improves your heart rate and health but it’s a unique form of exercise that makes fit over time.
- Climbing stairs helps to raise your heart rate, preventing artery.
- Climbing stairs helps to burn more calories than jogging.
- Each time when you climb the stairs up and down, your leg muscles and the lower body gets well-toned and strengthened.
- Climbing stairs will also boost your mental state and helps in reducing your stress.
- Climbing stairs can prolong life
If you don’t have time to hit the gym or don’t have enough money to join the gym, don’t worry anymore. Always use the