Email subscribers list is an essential part in Digital marketing. Learn how to grow your email marketing list using our 27 powerful ways.
1. Create a Facebook ad and ask fans to sign up. Put the form in your Facebook banner, too.
2. Create a YouTube video. Tell people where to sign up at the end of the video.
3. Write a guest post for another site and include the link to your signup
4. Join LinkedIn groups. Share your ideas and include a link to your signup form.
5. Join a Google community. Share relevant info, and sometimes ask for signups.
6. Host a Twitter chat. Send followers to your site form.
7. Host a contest. Contestants are automatically signed up as long as you tell them.
8. Include the signup link on all your social media bios.
9. Use social share. Forward in every email you send and encourage sharing it.
10. Add an opt-in at the end of online purchases.
11. Post images on social media and link back to your signup.
12. Offer coupons online in exchange for email signups.
13. Comment on other blogs with something relevant (not spammy) to lead people to your site.
14. Optimize online listings like Yelp with a link to your real website.
15. Create podcasts and mention the newsletter at the beginning and/or end.
16. Add your newsletter to your blog post footer.
17. Create an online survey and send people to the signup page at the end.
18. Promote your online content regularly to drive people to where they can sign up.
19. Add a signup link to your email signature.
20. Create an app—and put your message in their palm.
21. Hold an event, and give people a gift for signing up.
22. Print the URL on your shipping boxes, menus, etc.
23. Add the link to sign up on your business cards.
24. Be a local business sponsor and display the URL on your signage.
25. Start a loyalty program.
26. Use Groupon and create a local deal.
27. Ask for signups in your voice or “on hold” mail messages.